Check-in : 15:00 hrs
Check-out : 12:00 hrs (noon)
- Each unit can accommodate a maximum number of guests. This number is calculated as two (2) guests per queen sized beds, double or sofa-bed and one (1) guest per single bed. This limit is regulated by law and must be followed at all time.
- No pets are allowed in any of the apartments or common areas.
- Intense noises or high volume music prohibited after 22:00 hrs.
- Mutual respect with other residents and neighbors is required.
- It is prohibited to sublease, transfer, rent or even lend the unit without the formal
authorization of Appart-Hôtel Urbain.
- All units and common areas are non-smoking. A penalty of 300$ per infraction will be charged.
Any failure to respect these rules will result in the immediate expulsion of all guests from the unit without refund of any kind.
- Initial deposit: 40% of the total rental fee will be charged on a valid credit card.
- Accepted cards are Visa & Mastercard.
- The remaining balance must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- Cancellation: In the case of a cancellation more than ninety days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded except a one hundred and fifty dollars (150$) service charge. In all other cases, DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Modification: Any modification to duration of the rent must be communicated at least twenty-one (21) days before arrival.
- Early departure: No refund or reduction will be granted for any early departure or late arrival.
- Unit availability: If due to unforeseen circumstances, the unit is not available as expected (be it due to flooding, etc…), Appart-Hôtel Urbain will provide if possible a similar unit to accommodate the customer or will reimburse the totality of the amount paid.
- Inventory and state of the unit: At every arrival and departure, status and inventory are verified. The client will be held responsible for any damage and/or disappearance of any object during the stay as well as the condition of the unit.
- Towels & bed-sheets: Bed-sheets and towels are included with every rental. No exchange will be done during the stay.
- Trashes and Recycling: A notice inside each unit will give you the location where all trash bags must be deposited. We also encourage the use of the recycling bins for your recyclables.
- Please take note that supplementary housekeeping expenses can be applied to units that are left particularly dirty and messy.
Following the confirmation of the availability of any desired apartment, the person paying for the rental will have to sign this agreement and follow these rules.
If you have deleted or lost the agreement, you can download a digital copy here : Download
Take note that to be able to digitally sign a PDF document, you need to have Adobe Reader DC (free) installed on your device.
You can also send the document by printing it, signing it, scan it then send it by email or by fax at 819-878-3654.